About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Primping



A year or so ago special clients gave me a gift certificate for a spa. I've been saving it for something special...and today was it!



Cassidy (child deserting me for college) and I headed off to the Red Door Salon for mani pedi's.



She leaves on Tuesday...



OUR DAUGHTERS ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS OF OUR TREASURES, AND THE DEAREST POSSESSIONS OF OUR HOMES, AND THE OBJECTS OF OUR MOST WATCHFUL LOVE.
MARGARET E. SANGSTER

5 comments:

randi said...

I will keep you in my thoughts on prayers!

She may be deserting, but she will call often for your advice and friendship. I know this because that is what my girls do!

shelia said...

:) You would think i'd be better at this...this is my third girl going off...but maybe thats the problem...then it's empty nest time!!! :)

sewtakeahike said...

How fun Shelia! I've always wanted to do this with a friend, maybe that would be a good Christmas gift for my best friend. A little date with a manicure!

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel