About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Makeover Time!


Struggling

I'm really not sure why.

I've been rather introspective the last couple of weeks...TRUST ME...I'm really not wired that way. I usually see the cup half full if not over flowing. And probably fairly shallow...BUT this empty nest thing...


Yesterday it occurred to me that i have been a mom more then half my life. I always wanted to be a mom...even as a little girl. I remember telling my mom that i was going to have a dozen kids. She always said...I'll come visit you...don't come visit me! :) God blessed me with three wonderful, God loving girls. What is my problem?


OK..truth be told...not exactly a problem..but I'm sure more emotional than usual. An adjustment I guess...who am i going to blame for the lights being left on? the door left unlocked? empty glasses through the house?....oh (face goes into a smile) there is still the HUSBAND!


Well...i decided a makeover was long over due. Above my new picture! What do you think? Just a few hair extensions...lest you think I've had surgery...no NO i tell you. I've been sleeping upside down, like a bat...letting gravity do its job! A little make up and voila! (i think when i was sleeping upside down...50plus pounds slid off-who doesn't love that?)
Looking to see what God is going to do with me next!


Snap! Now i feel much better!

4 comments:

sherry said...

Hm. This must be 'catching'... I went to bed the other night and left the front door open. All. Night. Long. eye rollage. We're still alive, no boogie-men entered our wee hallowed halls. whew.

I'm much more forgetful lately, and I'm in need of a nap. Or a time out. Or something.

Let's meet for coffee, hm?

jAne
tickleberry farm

shelia said...

coffee..how about tea..
half way seem goood...what's that like Indiana!!! :0

sewtakeahike said...

gonna have to try that sleeping upside down thing Shelia! ((((hugs))))

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet