About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Last year for vacation we headed off to Florida. We stopped on the looooooooooooooooong way down at Amelia Island. An artsy little town (my favorite kind) and in and out of all the little shops... i practically ran! My sweet husband, (who doesn't understand why you would paint a painting when it's soooo much easier to take a picture-enough said about that) was lovingly following...well dragging behind me.


We went into one store...colors were just beautiful. DELIGHTFUL...bright...my kind of thing...I looked and looked and looked and then..at the next painting...BURST out crying! A little about myself...i'm not much of a cryer. Sweet husband ..looks at me...looks at the painting and ...sqeeks out...BUY IT! :) NOT something we would usually do..a real treat. I wasn't sure WHY i was so effected by that painting ...til I came home.




After relaying this fiasco to a close friend...one look and she looks back at me...cocks her head...SHELIA...its your baby's leaving the nest. I'm a little slow....ok ....make that a lot slow.




I'm so glad to have this painting...makes me smile. Hope you enjoy it too!

4 comments:

zigzago said...

Hi Shelia, the painting is beautiful, I love those bright colour! Have a nice time! Hugs, Renata.

Anonymous said...

That painting is *gorgeous*! Such bright and vivid colors.

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

Unknown said...

kobe shoes 11
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin outlet
true religion
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
cheap jerseys
celine
jordans
adidas uk
fitflops
tods shoes
ray ban
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
true religion
michael kors
michael kors handbags
burberry outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
asics running shoes
nike air jordan
timberland boots
hollister clothing
rolex watches
nike nfl jerseys
michael kors bags
louis vuitton bags
ray ban wayfarer
kobe 9
burberry outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
coach factorty outlet
lebron james shoes
nike basketball shoes
michael kors outlet online
nike free run
nike free run 2
jordan shoes
20164.15wengdongdong