About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!


Morning Ladies!
The next couple of weeks are a little crazy for me. My youngest is graduating and I'm having a party for her this weekend. With all the rain we've had ...trying to make my yard presentable is going to take some effort! And then there is the cooking (haven't got that all planned yet), the decorating (not their yet either) and my job...and next week everyone is coming in for the graduation, then in two weeks I'm doing a bridal shower...so I'm in the middle of planning that too. YIKES!
Better get to work....have a look at my lovely daughter and grand baby. The pictures are from the wedding they went to this week...
Have a wonderful and blessed day!


4 comments:

lady m said...

Congratulations to your daughter!

And dear Sheila, do not worry...everything will turn our lovely and everyone will have a wonderful time...you included :)

lady m

sewtakeahike said...

What a darling picture! The hat and bib are just perfect together!

randi said...

Your girls are just adorable! Enjoy all of the preparations and celebrations!

sherry said...

What a lovely young woman and absolutely adorable baby girl. Goodness!

jAne
http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

p.s. thank you for your kind thoughts about Lizzie. so sweet.