About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Friday, February 13, 2009

swapbot tea apron


Somethin' new!
OK..ok...i've made everyone i know something...so time to come up with some other sewing ideas...
So i tried swapbot. They put me in touch with someone else in the world and we "swap". So the current theme was tea apron. Peeeerrrrrrfect for me! This is the apron that i made and sent off to Lima Ohio. I recieved a really great one too. I'll post of picture of it soon.
I'm loving sewing...oh...buttons...fabric..ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...zippers...delightful! Poor Steve..thinks i 've lost my mind, but then again, the boy is at least this crazy over the mountaineers!