About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Monday, February 23, 2009




I need your opinion!

Do you think i have a fabric problem?

I know i have a stuff problem...but is it really possible to have a fabric problem?

One never knows when you might NEED to make another purse, or bib..and isn't it good, maybe even slightly noble of me to be PREPARED and READY?

WHAT if...the stores ran out of my favorite fabric and i couldn't find it anymore? WHAT if there was some terrible bowevel outbreak and all the cotton was eaten (do they eat cotton and how does one spell that bug or disease ;)) What if all my clothes were destroyed (or didn't fit) and i wanted to save my husband money and remake them...have i made my case? What do you think? All comments not lining up with what i think WILL be kept from my husband.