About Me

My Photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

OOPS!



Hey ALL!!!

Sorry I've been gone sooo long. Life has just seemed so crazy and busy....i guess a new grand baby can just take you away from all the important things--like blogging and sewing!!!

Hope you are all having a simply fabulous fall!!

Blessings

shelia :)

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

I can't think of a more important thing than being with and enjoying a new grandbaby! They grow up all to quickly so delight in the time that you can be together! We will all still be here and so will the sewing machine and fabric!
Blessings!

prahlad said...

Work For Advertising Company at www.visionjobcare.com

Join one of the best Advertising Company of India. We pay you for your hard work. 100% Payment Assurance. Its a copy-paste work. Unlimited Monthly income.
For more details: E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com Website: http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html