About Me

My photo
I'll be chatting/rambling here occasionally about what i'm making, sewing or what i'm learning walking this life...and all the blessings that have come my way. Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from You!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm here ....



It's the weekend and i'm on this beach

It's warm...the sun is bright...I have to squint my eyes a little, love that coconutty smell of that sunscreen, the smell of the salty air, do you hear the seagulls, toes wriggling in the warm sand..
ok..all in my mind
Soon...I say soon -but today- I believe it's about 4 below zero (ok..a little exaggeration but NOT much)

other news

I'M STARTING TODAY
TO WORK
ON THE GIVEAWAY!!!


Give me a week or so and I'll have it posted and we'll start the fun! Thanks for all your votes...I think I'll leave it a suprise until it's finished . Thanks dear ones :)

Have a wonderful & blessed weekend.
God is good all the time.


p.s. Pictured above is my beautiful, baby girl Cassidy. She is turning 18 this Friday!!!

**18** I'm telling you -she was 5 yesterday. It went by...in the blink of an eye. (sigh)

3 comments: